Statement of processing of personal data
- ISE Research Institute, s.r.o., with registered office at Pod višňovkou 422/16, Krč, 140 00 Praha 4. Tel: +420-608118311, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, registered in the Trade Register with ID 07294361 in file C 298576, filed with the Prague Municipal Court, (hereinafter “Administrator” 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data (“Personal Data Protection Act”) places great emphasis on the protection of your personal data and, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), processes the following personal data for the purposes of processing orders made through iseic.cz domain and its subdomains:
- Name and surname
- Company name (Current workplace)
- telephone number
- Company ID and VAT number (in the case of a company order)
- IP address
2) Personal data must be processed in order to execute the order made through the internet shop at pay.iseic.cz or received at the active conference email address, or at email@example.com or by phone. These data will be processed only by the Administrator.
3) You expressly consent to the above processing. The consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email or letter to the contact details of the Administrator referred to in item 1) or by clicking unsubscribe from any newsletter.
4) The processing of personal data is done only by the Administrator. To the contractual partners ensuring the delivery of the ordered goods (Czech post in cases if post services are requested) will be transmitted the necessary data for delivery of the consignment, namely the name, surname, business name, address, email and phone number. If it is necessary to settle a complaint or repair the goods, the Administrator is entitled to pass the customer’s personal data to his suppliers to deal with the matter in cases the Administrator cannot settle it himself.
6) Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act you have the right to:
- to accept your consent to the processing of personal data at any time,
- ask us for information about how we process your personal data,
- request an explanation for us regarding the processing of personal data,
- request access to these data with us and update or repair these data,
- require us to erase this personal information,
If you have any doubts about compliance with our personal data processing requirements, please contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
ISE Research Institute s.r.o. (December 17, 2018)
All webmasters are required by current EU legislation to inform their users whether, when and what cookies they use and get the consent of users using cookies.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small amount of data that a WWW server sends to a browser that stores it on a user’s computer. Each time the user visits the same server, the browser sends the data back to the server. Cookies are commonly used to distinguish individual users, store user preferences, and so on. The “Cookie” name associates the United States or UK custom to offer their favorite biscuits to a particular interest group or group to create a more enjoyable atmosphere.
For more information on cookies, visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu
What are we using cookies?
Cookies created on our websites are used for various purposes including the following:
Unavoidably necessary: These cookies are extremely important for you to navigate the web pages and use their features such as access to secure areas of the site.
Functions: These cookies allow websites to remember the choices you have entered, such as your username, language, or area, to provide you with increased personal comfort when filling out e.g. forms.
Performance and statistics: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the site, for example, which sites the visitors go to most often, and whether they receive error messages. These cookies are used to improve features of future versions of our web sites.
If you continue to use this website, this will mean your consent to us using cookies.